- Snapshots of modern mathematics
- Diderot Mathematical Forum 2013: “Mathematics of Planet Earth”
- Pierre de Fermat and Andrew Wiles in Czech Republic stamps
- Stefan Banach (March 30, 1892 – August 8, 1945)
- Diderot Mathematical Forums
- Guessing the Numbers
- What is mathematics for Ehrhard Behrends
- What is mathematics for Krzysztof Ciesielski
- The Three Ducks Trick
- What is mathematics for Franka Brueckler
All posts tagged "Poincaré"
From Henri Poincaré to Henri Paul de Saint-Gervais
Whether you are a student or a non-professional mathematician, you might know who Henri Poincaré is, or was, actually. What about Henri Paul de Saint-Gervais? Like Nicolas Bourbaki, Henri Paul de Saint-Gervais stands for a group of...
- Posted February 14, 2017