- Snapshots of modern mathematics
- Diderot Mathematical Forum 2013: “Mathematics of Planet Earth”
- Pierre de Fermat and Andrew Wiles in Czech Republic stamps
- Stefan Banach (March 30, 1892 – August 8, 1945)
- Diderot Mathematical Forums
- Guessing the Numbers
- What is mathematics for Ehrhard Behrends
- What is mathematics for Krzysztof Ciesielski
- The Three Ducks Trick
- What is mathematics for Franka Brueckler
All posts tagged "Numbers"
Dr. MATHS RANDOMNESS SHOW • Steve Humble
Understanding if events are random or have some underlying structure is a fascinating area of mathematics, filled with great discoveries. A Math Magic show with Mr. Math. In the short run, chance may seem to be volatile...
- Posted February 14, 2016