- Snapshots of modern mathematics
- Diderot Mathematical Forum 2013: “Mathematics of Planet Earth”
- Pierre de Fermat and Andrew Wiles in Czech Republic stamps
- Stefan Banach (March 30, 1892 – August 8, 1945)
- Diderot Mathematical Forums
- Guessing the Numbers
- What is mathematics for Ehrhard Behrends
- What is mathematics for Krzysztof Ciesielski
- The Three Ducks Trick
- What is mathematics for Franka Brueckler
All posts tagged "Number magic"
A number magic trick with number 22. by Franka Miriam Brueckler Number magic is one of the most important “subclasses” of mathematical magic, especially useful in spontaneous situations in small groups of people as it usually requires no...
- Posted February 1, 2016