- Snapshots of modern mathematics
- Diderot Mathematical Forum 2013: “Mathematics of Planet Earth”
- Pierre de Fermat and Andrew Wiles in Czech Republic stamps
- Stefan Banach (March 30, 1892 – August 8, 1945)
- Diderot Mathematical Forums
- Guessing the Numbers
- What is mathematics for Ehrhard Behrends
- What is mathematics for Krzysztof Ciesielski
- The Three Ducks Trick
- What is mathematics for Franka Brueckler
All posts tagged "Neptune"
The discovery of Neptune: the science overcomes itself
Hello everyone! For those who don’t know us, a very brief introduction on who we are and where we go! MathIsInTheAir is an italian blog of Applied Maths and surroundings and here are the links: english version and italian version. Although...
- Posted February 18, 2017