- Snapshots of modern mathematics
- Diderot Mathematical Forum 2013: “Mathematics of Planet Earth”
- Pierre de Fermat and Andrew Wiles in Czech Republic stamps
- Stefan Banach (March 30, 1892 – August 8, 1945)
- Diderot Mathematical Forums
- Guessing the Numbers
- What is mathematics for Ehrhard Behrends
- What is mathematics for Krzysztof Ciesielski
- The Three Ducks Trick
- What is mathematics for Franka Brueckler
All posts tagged "Monthly Column"
Plus Magazine Monthly Column – January 2017
Plus http://plus.maths.org is a free online magazine about mathematics aimed at a general audience. It is part of the Millennium Mathematics Project, based at the University of Cambridge and our aim is to open a door on the...
- Posted February 27, 2017
Math Is In The Air January 2017 Column
Hello again by Math Is In The Air. This is our review of posts written in January 2017. Before them, just a brief introduction for thos who don’t know us. Math Is In The Air (MIITA) is...
- Posted February 5, 2017
Plus Magazine Monthly Column – December 2016
Plus magazine is very proud to start a monthly column for Mathematics in Europe! Plus (http://plus.maths.org) is a free online magazine about mathematics aimed at a general audience. It is part of the Millennium Mathematics Project, based...
- Posted December 5, 2016