- Snapshots of modern mathematics
- Diderot Mathematical Forum 2013: “Mathematics of Planet Earth”
- Pierre de Fermat and Andrew Wiles in Czech Republic stamps
- Stefan Banach (March 30, 1892 – August 8, 1945)
- Diderot Mathematical Forums
- Guessing the Numbers
- What is mathematics for Ehrhard Behrends
- What is mathematics for Krzysztof Ciesielski
- The Three Ducks Trick
- What is mathematics for Franka Brueckler
All posts tagged "modern mathematics"
Snapshots of modern mathematics
The Mathematisches Forschungsinstitut Oberwolfach (MFO) publishes “snapshots of modern mathematics“ openly accessible on the internet. The snapshots are brief, understandable articles on current mathematical research topics. They address themselves at teachers, secondary school students, science journalists as...
- Posted February 8, 2016