- Snapshots of modern mathematics
- Diderot Mathematical Forum 2013: “Mathematics of Planet Earth”
- Pierre de Fermat and Andrew Wiles in Czech Republic stamps
- Stefan Banach (March 30, 1892 – August 8, 1945)
- Diderot Mathematical Forums
- Guessing the Numbers
- What is mathematics for Ehrhard Behrends
- What is mathematics for Krzysztof Ciesielski
- The Three Ducks Trick
- What is mathematics for Franka Brueckler
All posts tagged "medicine"
CEMRACS 2018: Numerical and mathematical modeling for biological and medical applications (First announcement)
The CEMRACS is a scientific event of the SMAI (the french Society of Applied and Industrial Mathematics), that takes place every year at CIRM in Luminy (Marseille, France) during 6 weeks from mid-july. The goal of this...
- Posted February 3, 2017
Diderot Mathematical forum 2016: Biomedical Applications of Mathematics – (Paris, Madrid, Milan). March 15, 2016
The cycle of conferences “Diderot Mathematical Forum” was introduced by the European Mathematical Society (EMS, ) in 1996 (see here for the editions before 2001 and here for the last Diderot Forum). Each conference takes place simultaneously in...
- Posted February 9, 2016