- Snapshots of modern mathematics
- Diderot Mathematical Forum 2013: “Mathematics of Planet Earth”
- Pierre de Fermat and Andrew Wiles in Czech Republic stamps
- Stefan Banach (March 30, 1892 – August 8, 1945)
- Diderot Mathematical Forums
- Guessing the Numbers
- What is mathematics for Ehrhard Behrends
- What is mathematics for Krzysztof Ciesielski
- The Three Ducks Trick
- What is mathematics for Franka Brueckler
All posts tagged "Mathematics of Planet Earth"
Diderot Mathematical Forum 2013: “Mathematics of Planet Earth”
In 2013, for the International Year of Mathematics of Planet Earth (MPE), the Committee for Raising the Public Awareness of Mathematics of the EMS initiated the renewal the cycle of Diderto Mathematical Forums, with the topic MPE....
- Posted February 1, 2016