- Snapshots of modern mathematics
- Diderot Mathematical Forum 2013: “Mathematics of Planet Earth”
- Pierre de Fermat and Andrew Wiles in Czech Republic stamps
- Stefan Banach (March 30, 1892 – August 8, 1945)
- Diderot Mathematical Forums
- Guessing the Numbers
- What is mathematics for Ehrhard Behrends
- What is mathematics for Krzysztof Ciesielski
- The Three Ducks Trick
- What is mathematics for Franka Brueckler
All posts tagged "Mathematical Biology"
CEMRACS 2018: Numerical and mathematical modeling for biological and medical applications (First announcement)
The CEMRACS is a scientific event of the SMAI (the french Society of Applied and Industrial Mathematics), that takes place every year at CIRM in Luminy (Marseille, France) during 6 weeks from mid-july. The goal of this...
- Posted February 3, 2017
Year of Mathematical Biology 2018
The year of Mathematical Biology 2018 is a joint venture of the European Mathematical Society (EMS) and the European Society for Mathematical and Theoretical Biology (ESMTB). The main objectives are to celebrate the huge increase and importance...
- Posted September 7, 2016