- Snapshots of modern mathematics
- Diderot Mathematical Forum 2013: “Mathematics of Planet Earth”
- Pierre de Fermat and Andrew Wiles in Czech Republic stamps
- Stefan Banach (March 30, 1892 – August 8, 1945)
- Diderot Mathematical Forums
- Guessing the Numbers
- What is mathematics for Ehrhard Behrends
- What is mathematics for Krzysztof Ciesielski
- The Three Ducks Trick
- What is mathematics for Franka Brueckler
All posts tagged "fun stuff"
Further developments of the 2-triplewatch
We continue the collaboration with the Italian blog “Pitagora e dintorni” by Flavio Ubaldini a.k.a. Dioniso Dionisi. Here we find some new thoughts about strange watches. by Flavio Ubaldini In the conclusions of previous article, The concept of...
- Posted December 31, 2016
The concept of n-triplewatch
With this post we start the collaboration with the Italian blog “Pitagora e dintorni” by Flavio Ubaldini a.k.a. Dioniso Dionisi, by republishing the English version of some of the post appeared in the blog. Here we find...
- Posted November 21, 2016