- Snapshots of modern mathematics
- Diderot Mathematical Forum 2013: “Mathematics of Planet Earth”
- Pierre de Fermat and Andrew Wiles in Czech Republic stamps
- Stefan Banach (March 30, 1892 – August 8, 1945)
- Diderot Mathematical Forums
- Guessing the Numbers
- What is mathematics for Ehrhard Behrends
- What is mathematics for Krzysztof Ciesielski
- The Three Ducks Trick
- What is mathematics for Franka Brueckler
All posts tagged "ducks"
The Three Ducks Trick
The described trick is a “ducky” version of the trick known as Hummer’s 3-Object Divination, which is described in Martin Gardner’s book “Mathematics, Magic and Mistery” (Dover Publ., New York, 1956). by Franka Miriam Brueckler There are...
- Posted February 1, 2016