- Snapshots of modern mathematics
- Diderot Mathematical Forum 2013: “Mathematics of Planet Earth”
- Pierre de Fermat and Andrew Wiles in Czech Republic stamps
- Stefan Banach (March 30, 1892 – August 8, 1945)
- Diderot Mathematical Forums
- Guessing the Numbers
- What is mathematics for Ehrhard Behrends
- What is mathematics for Krzysztof Ciesielski
- The Three Ducks Trick
- What is mathematics for Franka Brueckler
All posts tagged "Diderot Forum"
Diderot Mathematical Forums
The cycle of conferences “Diderot Mathematical Forum” was introduced by the European Mathematical Societyin 1996. Each conference takes place simultaneously in three European cities exchanging information by telecommunication, addresses a specific topic, and has both a research...
- Posted February 1, 2016