- Snapshots of modern mathematics
- Diderot Mathematical Forum 2013: “Mathematics of Planet Earth”
- Pierre de Fermat and Andrew Wiles in Czech Republic stamps
- Stefan Banach (March 30, 1892 – August 8, 1945)
- Diderot Mathematical Forums
- Guessing the Numbers
- What is mathematics for Ehrhard Behrends
- What is mathematics for Krzysztof Ciesielski
- The Three Ducks Trick
- What is mathematics for Franka Brueckler
All posts tagged "Culture"
BRIDGES WATERLOO 2017 – Mathematics, Art, Music, Architecture, Education, Culture
BRIDGES WATERLOO 2017 Mathematics, Art, Music, Architecture, Education, Culture University of Waterloo, Ontario, Canada Conference: 27–31 July 2017 http://bridgesmathart.org/bridges-2017 Bridges 2017 will feature talks and artworks presenting the newest ideas in mathematics and the arts from experts around the...
- Posted January 3, 2017
Imagine Maths 6, Conference Mathematics and Culture XXth Anniversary
International Conference Mathematics and Culture 2017, Venice, Italy, March 31, April 1, 2, 2017 Since 1997 the Venice conference, Mathematics and Culture, has been analysing the connections between mathematics and other aspects of human knowledge, bringing together mathematicians,...
- Posted June 19, 2016