- Snapshots of modern mathematics
- Diderot Mathematical Forum 2013: “Mathematics of Planet Earth”
- Pierre de Fermat and Andrew Wiles in Czech Republic stamps
- Stefan Banach (March 30, 1892 – August 8, 1945)
- Diderot Mathematical Forums
- Guessing the Numbers
- What is mathematics for Ehrhard Behrends
- What is mathematics for Krzysztof Ciesielski
- The Three Ducks Trick
- What is mathematics for Franka Brueckler
All posts tagged "clocks"
Cookies, clocks and soldiers: modular arithmetic!
Hello everyone! I belong to MathIsInTheAir‘s Staff and this is my first post as Editor in this amazing website. MathIsInTheAir is an italian blog of Applied Maths and surroundings and here are the links: english version and italian version. Although our...
- Posted January 11, 2017