- Snapshots of modern mathematics
- Diderot Mathematical Forum 2013: “Mathematics of Planet Earth”
- Pierre de Fermat and Andrew Wiles in Czech Republic stamps
- Stefan Banach (March 30, 1892 – August 8, 1945)
- Diderot Mathematical Forums
- Guessing the Numbers
- What is mathematics for Ehrhard Behrends
- What is mathematics for Krzysztof Ciesielski
- The Three Ducks Trick
- What is mathematics for Franka Brueckler
All posts tagged "chocolate"
The book “Matematyczna bombonierka” (“A box of mathematical chocolates”) written by Krzysztof Ciesielski and Zdzislaw Pogoda was recognized as the best book popularizing science by Polish authors in 2015/16 and the authors were awarded with the prestigious Golden Rose...
- Posted December 21, 2016