- Snapshots of modern mathematics
- Diderot Mathematical Forum 2013: “Mathematics of Planet Earth”
- Pierre de Fermat and Andrew Wiles in Czech Republic stamps
- Stefan Banach (March 30, 1892 – August 8, 1945)
- Diderot Mathematical Forums
- Guessing the Numbers
- What is mathematics for Ehrhard Behrends
- What is mathematics for Krzysztof Ciesielski
- The Three Ducks Trick
- What is mathematics for Franka Brueckler
All posts tagged "card games"
Orden en el universo!
Select 9 consecutive cards of your favorite suit, e.g., the diamonds from ace to 9, and present this well-ordered set to the audience. Some card tricks using math. by Ehrhard Behrends Select 9 consecutive cards of your...
- Posted February 1, 2016