- Snapshots of modern mathematics
- Diderot Mathematical Forum 2013: “Mathematics of Planet Earth”
- Pierre de Fermat and Andrew Wiles in Czech Republic stamps
- Stefan Banach (March 30, 1892 – August 8, 1945)
- Diderot Mathematical Forums
- Guessing the Numbers
- What is mathematics for Ehrhard Behrends
- What is mathematics for Krzysztof Ciesielski
- The Three Ducks Trick
- What is mathematics for Franka Brueckler
All posts tagged "Boltzmann"
Math and Austria Stamps
In this article we present the stamps that Austria has produced that have mathematics as a theme Ludwig Boltzmann This stamp was issued in Austria in 1982 at the occasion of the 75th anniversary of his death. L. Boltzmann...
- Posted February 1, 2016