- Snapshots of modern mathematics
- Diderot Mathematical Forum 2013: “Mathematics of Planet Earth”
- Pierre de Fermat and Andrew Wiles in Czech Republic stamps
- Stefan Banach (March 30, 1892 – August 8, 1945)
- Diderot Mathematical Forums
- Guessing the Numbers
- What is mathematics for Ehrhard Behrends
- What is mathematics for Krzysztof Ciesielski
- The Three Ducks Trick
- What is mathematics for Franka Brueckler
All posts tagged "Berlin"
Math Creations – a contest for art, design, and mathematics!
Join the Math Creations Project contest for Art, Design and Mathematics! This contest is organized by the German special research areas “Discretization in Geometry and Dynamics” and “Raum – Zeit – Materie. Analytische und Geometrische Strukturen“, in collaboration with...
- Posted January 10, 2017
Imaginary Conference 2016 – July 20–23, 2016 Berlin, Germany
IMAGINARY started in 2008 as an interactive travelling exhibition that presents visualizations, interactive installations, virtual worlds, 3D-objects and their mathematical background in an attractive and comprehensible way. Over the last years IMAGINARY has developed into an open...
- Posted June 23, 2016