- Snapshots of modern mathematics
- Diderot Mathematical Forum 2013: “Mathematics of Planet Earth”
- Pierre de Fermat and Andrew Wiles in Czech Republic stamps
- Stefan Banach (March 30, 1892 – August 8, 1945)
- Diderot Mathematical Forums
- Guessing the Numbers
- What is mathematics for Ehrhard Behrends
- What is mathematics for Krzysztof Ciesielski
- The Three Ducks Trick
- What is mathematics for Franka Brueckler
All posts tagged "astronomy"
Neural network and astronomy
The following article was previously published on DocMadhattan. There is also an Italian version published on MaddMaths! Neural network is one of the most powered method to analize data. It can be use in most research...
- Posted February 28, 2017
The discovery of Neptune: the science overcomes itself
Hello everyone! For those who don’t know us, a very brief introduction on who we are and where we go! MathIsInTheAir is an italian blog of Applied Maths and surroundings and here are the links: english version and italian version. Although...
- Posted February 18, 2017