- Snapshots of modern mathematics
- Diderot Mathematical Forum 2013: “Mathematics of Planet Earth”
- Pierre de Fermat and Andrew Wiles in Czech Republic stamps
- Stefan Banach (March 30, 1892 – August 8, 1945)
- Diderot Mathematical Forums
- Guessing the Numbers
- What is mathematics for Ehrhard Behrends
- What is mathematics for Krzysztof Ciesielski
- The Three Ducks Trick
- What is mathematics for Franka Brueckler
All posts tagged "art"
Math Creations – a contest for art, design, and mathematics!
Join the Math Creations Project contest for Art, Design and Mathematics! This contest is organized by the German special research areas “Discretization in Geometry and Dynamics” and “Raum – Zeit – Materie. Analytische und Geometrische Strukturen“, in collaboration with...
- Posted January 10, 2017
BRIDGES WATERLOO 2017 – Mathematics, Art, Music, Architecture, Education, Culture
BRIDGES WATERLOO 2017 Mathematics, Art, Music, Architecture, Education, Culture University of Waterloo, Ontario, Canada Conference: 27–31 July 2017 http://bridgesmathart.org/bridges-2017 Bridges 2017 will feature talks and artworks presenting the newest ideas in mathematics and the arts from experts around the...
- Posted January 3, 2017