- Snapshots of modern mathematics
- Diderot Mathematical Forum 2013: “Mathematics of Planet Earth”
- Pierre de Fermat and Andrew Wiles in Czech Republic stamps
- Stefan Banach (March 30, 1892 – August 8, 1945)
- Diderot Mathematical Forums
- Guessing the Numbers
- What is mathematics for Ehrhard Behrends
- What is mathematics for Krzysztof Ciesielski
- The Three Ducks Trick
- What is mathematics for Franka Brueckler
Math Creations – a contest for art, design, and mathematics!
Join the Math Creations Project contest for Art, Design and Mathematics!
This contest is organized by the German special research areas “Discretization in Geometry and Dynamics” and “Raum – Zeit – Materie. Analytische und Geometrische Strukturen“, in collaboration with IMAGINARY.
It consists of three events, all being staged in Berlin:
- Creative Input
Get some inspiration for your contest ideas during an evening of discussions with our speakers at the Technische Universität Berlin on 27. January 2017.
- Creative Output
Enter to win one of the grants adding up to 3738 EUR total for the realization of your creative work you will present at the SPEKTRUM | art science hub in Berlin on 24. March 2017.
Participate and visit the exhibition of the created works in Berlin at the SPEKTRUM | art science community on 5. May 2017!
The contest is targeted to the creative scene involving artists, designers, musicians, etc.
More information can be found on:
You can download the poster of the event (featuring a conformal pattern on a 3d modeled face) here.