- Snapshots of modern mathematics
- Diderot Mathematical Forum 2013: “Mathematics of Planet Earth”
- Pierre de Fermat and Andrew Wiles in Czech Republic stamps
- Stefan Banach (March 30, 1892 – August 8, 1945)
- Diderot Mathematical Forums
- Guessing the Numbers
- What is mathematics for Ehrhard Behrends
- What is mathematics for Krzysztof Ciesielski
- The Three Ducks Trick
- What is mathematics for Franka Brueckler
Norway: Images of mathematicians on postage stamps
In this article we present the stamps that Norway has produced with mathematical theme.
Niels Henrik Abel
These stamps were issued in the Kingdom of Norway at the occasion of the 200th anniversary of the date of birth of the mathematician Niels Henrik Abel (1802 – 1829).