- Snapshots of modern mathematics
- Diderot Mathematical Forum 2013: “Mathematics of Planet Earth”
- Pierre de Fermat and Andrew Wiles in Czech Republic stamps
- Stefan Banach (March 30, 1892 – August 8, 1945)
- Diderot Mathematical Forums
- Guessing the Numbers
- What is mathematics for Ehrhard Behrends
- What is mathematics for Krzysztof Ciesielski
- The Three Ducks Trick
- What is mathematics for Franka Brueckler
Greek Stamps with mathematical theme
In this article we present the stamps that Greek has produced with mathematical theme.
This stamp was issued in Greece in 1983. In the background one sees an experiment to determine buoyancy and on the table geometric constructions are shown.
This stamp was issued in Greece at the occasion of the inauguration of the planetarium of Athens.