- Snapshots of modern mathematics
- Diderot Mathematical Forum 2013: “Mathematics of Planet Earth”
- Pierre de Fermat and Andrew Wiles in Czech Republic stamps
- Stefan Banach (March 30, 1892 – August 8, 1945)
- Diderot Mathematical Forums
- Guessing the Numbers
- What is mathematics for Ehrhard Behrends
- What is mathematics for Krzysztof Ciesielski
- The Three Ducks Trick
- What is mathematics for Franka Brueckler
IMAGINARY started in 2008 as an interactive travelling exhibition that presents visualizations, interactive installations, virtual worlds,...
Are you interested in outreach and public engagement for mathematics? Do you create, design, operate or...
International Conference Mathematics and Culture 2017, Venice, Italy, March 31, April 1, 2, 2017 Since 1997 the...
German Research Chair in “Mathematics and its Applications” at the African Institute for Mathematical Sciences (AIMS) in Cameroon
There is a call for a German Research Chair in “Mathematics and its Applications” at the African Institute for...
All the videos from the Diderot Mathematical forum 2016: Biomedical Applications of Mathematics – (Paris, Madrid, Milan). March 15, 2016
The cycle of conferences “Diderot Mathematical Forum” was introduced by the European Mathematical Society (EMS, )...
7th European Congress of Mathematics, July 18 – 22, 2016 The quadrennial Congress of the European...
Africa Mathematics Project Application Deadline: August 31, 2016 The Africa Mathematics Project (AMP) of the Simons...
Understanding if events are random or have some underlying structure is a fascinating area of mathematics,...